Flyers & Corporate Identities
The identity or image of a company is made of many visual devices:
- A Logo – The symbol of the entire identity & brand.
- Stationary – Letterhead & Business Cards
- Marketing – Flyers, Brochures, Job Cards, Books, Invoice Books.
- Apparel Design – Tangible Clothing worn by employees.
- Signage – Interior & Exterior Designs
- Room Branding – Anything visual that represents the business.
All of these things make up an identity and should support the brand as a whole. The logo however, is the the corporate identity and brand all wrapped up into on identifiable mark.